Studying in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom offers many attractions, which makes studying abroad and living in the UK more interesting.
The British people are friendly and peaceful.
There are beautiful sceneries, historical buildings, world-class musicals and concerts, latest fashion designs plus all the modern conveniences.
There are many Pathway programmes, especially designed to help international students; from English enhancement to Foundation programmes, which articulate into Bachelor Degree programmes.
The general quality of tertiary education in the UK is comparatively high. The average total cost for study and living in the UK is approximately British Pound 25,000 a year.
UK Universities, Colleges, and Schools
- Boarding Schools – Junior, Middle & High School
- Foundation Colleges – Abbey / Astrum / Collyer’s / INTO University Partnerships / Kings Education / CEG / Kaplan / Navitas / St Andrew’s / Study Group
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Birmingham
- Birmingham City University
- Brunel University London
- City, University of London
- University of Derby
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Gloucestershire
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Le Cordon Bleu (Culinary & Hotel Management)
- Leeds College of Art
- Leeds College of Music
- University of Leicester
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Middlesex University London
- Newcastle University
- Norwich University of The Arts
- University of Nottingham
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Regent’s University London
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- University of Stirling
- University of Sussex
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance
- University of Winchester
- York St John University