Living in United Kingdom
The United Kingdom offers many attractions, which makes studying abroad and living in the UK more interesting.
The British people are friendly and peaceful.
There are beautiful sceneries, historical buildings, world-class musicals and concerts, latest fashion designs plus all the modern conveniences.
There are many Pathway programmes, specially designed to help international students; from English enhancement to Foundation programmes, which articulate into Bachelor Degree programmes.
The general quality of tertiary education in the UK is comparatively high. The average total cost for study and living in the UK is approximately British Pound 25,000 a year.
Studying in Brunel University
Educational Link is the authorized representative in Singapore for Brunel University
Our service to you is free of charge.
We will provide you with the following service:
- verification & certification of your original documents
- information & advice on how, what & when to prepare the application process
- information & advice regarding costs and programme selection
- guidance on the student-visa application process
- pre-departure preparation briefing
Brunel University London
Brunel University is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London. Brunel University’s distinctive mission has always been to combine academic rigor with the practical, entrepreneurial and imaginative approach pioneered by our namesake Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
World Class University
- The Sunday Times Good University 2012 ranks Brunel University 39th in the UK.
- Financial Times ranks Brunel Business School in UK top 20 and MSc Management ranked 9th in the UK.
- The Independent University Guide 2012 ranks General Engineering PG taught courses at Brunel University 18th in the UK and Art and Design courses at Brunel University top 5 in the UK.
- Modern campus-based University with 4549 rooms on campus, guaranteed Accommodation for First Year Students.
- Home to London and 15 minutes from London Heathrow Airport with well connected public transport links.
- Brunel University graduates enjoy the 13th highest starting salaries in the UK, according to the recent Sunday Times Good University Guide. Holding International careers fair attended by leading companies along with regular works employment workshops.
- Award-winning ‘Best Placement and Careers Services’ in 2010. A dedicated team with the aim to producing the professional minded and skilled graduates that employers want.