Study In - United States
The American tertiary educational system is a 4-year programme; starting from a 2-year College Diploma, which articulates to a 2-year Bachelor Degree programme.|
There are many good Institutions in the USA and the quality in tertiary institutions is comparatively good.
The average total cost of study and living in the USA is approximately US$40,000 a year.
Academy Of Art University
Founded in San Francisco 1929
By Artists For Artist
- Animation & Visual Effects
- Computer Arts: New Media
- Digital Arts & Communications
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Architecture & Design
- Motion Pictures & Television
University Of Cincinnati
No. 4 Globally in International Student Satisfaction
University of Cincinnati has been ranked No.4 in a global survey for International Student Satisfaction.
This latest International Student Barometer, the largest survey of international college students in the world, rates UC fourth out of 84 institutions around the world when it comes to the opinion of international students.
City of Cincinnati
- With a metropolitan population of over 2 million people, Cincinnati is a mid-sized city with major opportunities
- Proctor & Gamble: world’s largest corporation
- KPMG: member of the “Big Four”
- GE Aircraft Engine Plant
- 5/3 Bank: #14 bank in the US
- Chiquita: Fortune 500 company
- Professional football & baseball teams
- State-of-the-art performance halls
University of Cincinnati
- Founded in 1819
- 5 campuses, 13 colleges
- 35,244 total students
- 20,085 Full-time undergrads
- 2,037 International Students
- Hundreds of academic programs
- Student/teacher ratio 15 to 1
- Average class size 22
- Compact main campus
- 15 minute walk across campus
Here is what some publications around the US are saying about UC:
- One of the top 100 "elite values" in higher education (Money Magazine)
- One of the top 50 research libraries in the country(Association of Research Libraries)
- Some of the best campus architecture in the world(Princeton Architectural Press)
- #1 in International Student Satisfaction in survey of over 40 major universities throughout the world (International Student Barometer)
- Top 200 world research universities(Shanghai Jiatong University World Ranking of Research Universities, 2005)
- One of the top 100 public universities in the nation(U.S. News & World Report)
- One of the top five co-op programs in the nation(U.S. News & World Report)
- One of the Best US Colleges (Princeton Review)
Colorado State University
Colorado State University is ranked No. 2 in the United States in international student satisfaction with their educational experience according to a major world-wide survey of international students by International Student Barometer in 2013.
Colorado State University ranked highly in the summer of 2011 in multiple international rankings issuedby such institutions as the QS World University Rankings and the Academic Ranking of World Universities by Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Diverse Issues in Higher Education listed Colorado State University among the Top 100 Producers of Minority Degrees for 2011. The rankings include institutions that confer the most degrees to minority students.
DREW UNIVERSITY AND THE LIBERAL ARTS
A classic liberal arts university, Drew is known for its small class sizes and personal attention to students.
A liberal arts education is a unique model that provides a well-rounded education in a range of subjects.
Academic programs emphasize critical thinking skills, communication and problem-solving skills that are applicable to any situation. A liberal arts education doesn’t just prepare students for a job—it prepares them for life.
• Classes are taught by distinguished faculty in a 10:1 student teacher ratio
• 2+2 progression choices with prestigious U.S. Universities
• New York City semester programs on Wall Street, at the United Nations and on Contemporary Art
• 95% of Drew graduates are employed or in graduate school one year after graduation
• 91% of Drew graduates feel prepared for a wide variety of career options
• Dozens of Fortune 500 companies in the surrounding area
• Easy access to the East Coast corridor including Washington, D.C. and Boston
THE INTO NEW YORK AT DREW 2+2 PATHWAY PROGRAM
How it works
• Earn academic credit at Drew University that counts toward the first two years of your degree.
• Gain the academic and language preparation needed to complete your undergraduate degree in just four years — the same as American students.
• Upon successful completion of Year 2 at Drew University and depending on courses and grades achieved, you may progress to a degree program at Drew University, or you may choose to finish your degree at one of many well-known U.S. universities – including the famous Columbia University for Engineering.
Undergraduate Pathway programs
• Humanities and Social Sciences
• Natural Sciences
• Pre Engineering preparation program
Other INTO University Partners in the USA:
• Oregon State University
• University of South Florida
• Colorado State University
• Marshall University
• George Mason University
EF International Academy
Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF
is a privately-held company with 16 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, EF
has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.EF
is now the world’s largest education company with 15 subsidiaries. From Berlin to Beijing, Moscow to Mexico City, Dubai to Denver, EF
operates 400 schools and offices in over 50 countries. EF's
global network includes 14,000 full time office staff, 3,500 full time faculty and 16,500 part time teachers, leaders and tour directors. To date, EF
has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.Programs Offered
- High School
- Masters & MBA
EF university preparatory Foundation Studies
are offered in Boston, New York, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Seattle Hult International Business School
- a top-ranking Business School offering Undergraduate, Masters & MBA
- with five campuses located in the world’s major economic centers
- San Francisco
- students can choose to study at up to 3 of the 5 campuses during our world-class one-year MBA and Master programs.
George Mason University
Virginia’s Largest Public University - George Mason University is setting the gold standard for the modern, public university.
Its dynamic culture and innovative academic programs prepare George Mason’s hard-working students for 21st century careers.
Its commitment to teaching excellence combines with cutting-edge research that enriches the academic experience and is literally changing the world.
Mason is affordable, yet offers high value. Ideally located in the National Capital region, students enjoy terrific cultural experiences and access to the most sought-after internships and employers in the country.
Hult International Business School
- 5 Campuses. Global Rotation. 120 Nationalities.
- The world's most international business school.
HULT’s Unique Points
- Ranked in the top 20 business schools in the U.S. and top 30 in the world by The Economist.
- HULT’s worldwide operations are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Currently ranked in the top 100 business schools by the Financial Times.
- Hult’s MBA program is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- Recognized as efficient by the British Accreditations Council of Independent Further and Higher Education.
1. Top-ranked business school
2. Five campuses located in the world’s major economic centers
Students can choose to study at up to 3 of the 5 campuses during our world-class one-year MBA and Master programs.
- San Francisco
3. One-year MBA and Master programs provide a faster return on investment
4. Action Learning Project – Putting The Theory Into Practice
- HULT’s top-ranked accelerated MBA and Master programs are both for one year, in contrast to other business schools’ programs, which can range between two to three years. HULT International Business School’s MBA program is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- HULT graduates are able to capitalize on their earning power much sooner and can quickly repay their tuition fees.
- On average, HULT MBA graduates earn between USD90,000 to USD100,000 upon graduation. Many are employed by Fortune 500 companies.
5. Students from over 85 different countries study at HULT
- HULT MBA and Master students get to work as management consultants for a Fortune 500 company to develop strategies to grow the business—a fantastic learning opportunity!
HULT International Business School - campus in London
- HULT students not only learn from our world-class professors, but also how to do business in other countries.
- HULT students are exposed to a myriad of languages and cultures from their classmates who come from all around the world.
Bachelor of International Business
- Top 1% of all business schools worldwide
- No.1 for International Experience
- 5th for International Business
- 61st best MBA program in the world
- 17th best Business School in Europe
- 27th best Business School in the US
- No. 1 postgraduate salary increase
Master of International Business
- US accredited Bachelor Degree
- Focus on International Business
- Campus location: London – the Action Project gives
students the opportunity to study in another HULT campus
(Boston, San Francisco, Dubai or Shanghai)
- Unbeatable central location in London
- Combined Bachelor and Master Degree program enables
the student to earn two degrees in four years
- Five areas of studies: Finance, Marketing, Management,
Social Entrepreneurship or General Business
- 37 transferable credits for your future MBA at HULT
Master of Finance
- One-year intensive business education
- Suited for those with a Bachelor Degree and up to 3
years of work experience
- Five campus locations: Boston, San Francisco,
London, Dubai, Shanghai
- Global Campus Rotation Program
- Classes taught by world class faculty
- Action Projects with Fortune 500 companies
- 37 transferable credits for your future MBA at HULT
Master of International Marketing
- Study finance in the world’s key financial centers (London and
- Highly relevant and rigorous education for business
- Gain a competitive edge in the world of Finance
- High level curriculum with core courses and electives in
Quantitative Methods, Corporate Finance, Investment
Management and Capital Markets
- Top notch faculty: Learn from the experts in Finance
- Best preparation for the CFA exam
- Action Project will take you to the trading floors and through
simulated trading exercises.
Three campus locations: San Francisco, London and Dubai
Master of Social Entrepreneurship
- A highly relevant education in both business and marketing
- General skills in management and strategy, and with
specialized skills in market research, branding, consumer
behavior, sales, and new product development.
- Specialization in Digital Marketing possible (three digital
marketing electives and successfully pass a digital marketing
- MIM graduates continue on to industries as diverse as Retail,
Fashion, Technology, Branding, Manufacturing, Financial
Services, Leisure & Tourism, and Consumer Goods
Two campus locations: San Francisco and London
- HULT’s Master of Social Entrepreneurship program gives an
intensive grounding in one of the great growth industries of
the 21st century – finding business solutions to social
- Social Entrepreneurship is about “thinking” and “doing.” HULT
Action Projects, the capstone of this program, challenge the
students to put the knowledge and skills they learn into
action and consult for actual organizations facing real-world
- Graduates can expect to join international agencies such as
the UN, national governments and non profit organizations.
University of New Hampshire
University of New Hampshire is not only a land-grant institution but also a designated sea- and space-grant University, and is among the top-tier research institutions nationally.
The University of New Hampshire is made up of dozens of academic departments, interdisciplinary institutes, and research centers that attract students and faculty from around the world. As state-of-the-art facilities are built to support academic growth, and new residence and dining halls are built to meet the growing popularity of campus life, the University continues to rest lightly on the Durham landscape.
Some 13,000 students and hundreds of faculty and staff live and work amid the rolling hills and riverbeds of one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation.
New York Film Academy
FILM MAKING - Programs
Master of Fine Arts
Associate of Fine Arts
ACTING - Programs
Master of Fine Arts in Acting for Film
Associate of Fine Arts in Acting for Film
One-year Acting for Film Program
One-year Musical Theatre Program
Two-year Conservatory Acting for Film Program
Two-year Conservatory Musical Theatre Program
Founded in 1898, Northeastern University is a global, experiential, research university built on a tradition of engagement with the world, creating a distinctive approach to education and research. Northeastern University offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools, and select advanced degrees at graduate campuses in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Seattle.
Marshall University is a multi-campus public university providing innovative undergraduate and graduate education that contributes to the development of society and the individual. Marshall University actively facilitates learning through the preservation, discovery, synthesis, and dissemination of knowledge.
University of Massachusetts, Boston
The University of Massachusetts Boston is nationally recognized as a model of excellence for urban public universities. The scenic waterfront campus, with easy access to downtown Boston, is located next to the John F. Kennedy Library and Presidential Museum and future home to the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate.
Part of the UMass system, University of Massachusetts Boston combines a small-college experience with the vast resources of a major research university. With a 16:1 student-to-faculty ratio, students easily interact with professors because most teaching occurs in small class sizes. Ninety-three percent of full-time faculty hold the highest degree in their fields.
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
One of the five campuses of the University of Massachusetts system. In 1991, a new University of Massachusetts structure combined the Amherst, Boston, and Worcester campuses with Southeastern Massachusetts University and the University of Lowell (now University of Massachusetts, Lowell).
Thus Southeastern Massachusetts University became the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
University of Massachusetts, Lowell is a public university committed to preparing our students for work in the real world— solving real problems and helping real people— by providing an affordable high-quality education.
Whether you’re pursuing a career path or still searching for one, University of Massachusetts, Lowell is the ideal place to discover and achieve your purpose. Our campus is bursting with energy— enrollment is up, new academic programs are being launched, and new facilities are being acquired and are under construction. Most importantly, our students are more successful than ever thanks to highly accredited programs, our focus on experiential “hands-on” learning, and personal attention from our accomplished and committed faculty and staff.
An education at University of Massachusetts, Lowell will get you ready to take on the world. Our graduates are wanted and trusted by employers and graduate schools alike.
Oregon State University
Oregon State University is one of only 40 public
universities with "Tier 1 - very high research activity and community
engagement" designations (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of
Ranked #69 in the US and #152 worldwide
out of 1,200+ ranked (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2012, Shanghai
Jiao Tong University)
One of the "Best in the West" (The
Princeton Review, 2012)
Among 21 public university Best Buys in the US,
Canada and Great Britain (Fiske Guide to Colleges, 2014)
Among the top 25 largest Engineering programs in
Oregon State University welcomes a diverse student body
of over 26,000 students from all 50 US states and more than 100
Highly-ranked programs in Engineering, Science, and Business
Oregon State University is a leading research university located in one
of the safest, smartest, greenest small cities in the nation. Situated 90 miles
south of Portland, and an hour from the Cascades or the Pacific Coast,
Corvallis is the perfect home base for exploring Oregon’s natural wonders.
Founded in 1868, Oregon State
University is the state’s Land
Grant university and is one of only two universities in the U.S.
to have Sea Grant, Space
Grant and Sun Grant designations. Oregon State University is also the only university in Oregon to hold both the
Carnegie Foundation's top designation for research institutions and its
prestigious Community Engagement classification.
Oregon State University
welcomes a diverse student body of over 26,000
students from across Oregon, all 50 states and more than 100 countries. They
can choose from more than 200 undergraduate and more than 80 graduate degree
programs, including over 30 degrees online offered through Oregon State Ecampus.
Oregon State increasingly attracts high-achieving students, with
nationally recognized programs in areas such as conservation biology,
agricultural sciences, nuclear engineering, forestry, fisheries and wildlife
management, community health, pharmacy and zoology.
Oregon State University
also ranks high in sustainability, fourth among
universities nationwide for using renewable energy and first in the Pac-12
Conference. And our students literally help power the university: 22 exercise
machines at Dixon Recreation Center are connected to the grid.
The 400-acre main campus in Corvallis
includes a Historic
District, making Oregon State University one of only a handful of US
university-campuses listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The
district includes such icons as Weatherford Hall, the Memorial Union and Benton
Hall, the oldest building on campus.
State University is located in Corvallis, a vibrant college town of 55,000 in
the heart of Western Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Corvallis consistently ranks
among the best and safest cities to live in the U.S., as well as among the most
Pierce College is an accredited two-year community college in beautiful Washington state. Established in 1967, Pierce College has two campuses, one in Lakewood and one in Puyallup. Both are located about 45 minutes from Seattle. This area is known for its natural beauty, clean environment, and cutting edge technology.
Here, you can improve your English language skills, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, earn a professional/technical degree or certificate, or finish a high school diploma while earning college credits.
During your time at Pierce, you will enjoy outstanding services, top-notch facilities, and interesting activities. Some of these include:
• A well-staffed, friendly International Education office.
• English Language Conversation Partners.
• Tutoring and Writing centers.
• Student government, student clubs, active musical and theatre groups.
• Nationally recognized, award winning libraries.
• Computer labs for student use.
• Free internet and wireless hotspots across campus.
• Fitness centers.
• New science buildings.
University transfer success stories!
Our Pierce College graduates have been accepted at top universities throughout the US including:
• University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA)
• University of California – Davis
• University of Washington – Seattle
• George Washington University
• Oregon State University
• Microsoft Digipen Institute of Technology
• San Francisco Academy of Art
• St. Louis University
• University of Nevada at Los Vegas (UNLV)
• Washington State University
University of South Florida
The University of South Florida is a high-impact, global research university located in beautiful Tampa Bay on Florida's spectacular west coast. It is one of the largest public universities in the nation, and among the top 50 universities, public or private, for federal research expenditures. The university is one of only four Florida public universities classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in the top tier of research universities, a distinction attained by only 2.3 percent of all universities.
At the heart of University of South Florida is a vibrant, diverse and engaged student body. More than 47,000 students are enrolled in the University of South Florida System, a system of three separately accredited institutions – University of South Florida Tampa, University of South Florida St. Petersburg and University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee – with an annual budget of $1.5 billion and an annual economic impact of $3.7 billion. The university's main Tampa campus is home to USF Health, including the Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, Public Health and Pharmacy.
With over 230 degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate, specialty and doctoral levels, including the doctor of medicine, there's something for everyone at University of South Florida. The university offers a dynamic learning environment that inspires innovation, creativity and collaboration and is focused on student success. More than 2,000 distinguished scholars, researchers and expert teachers, nearly all holding PhDs or the highest degrees in their fields, make up the USF faculty – including the 2012 U.S. Professor of the Year.
University of South Florida is a member of the American Athletics Conference, with 17 men's and women's varsity teams competing at the NCAA-level. New facilities for practice and competition, along with a completely renovated USF Sun Dome, put the university's athletic facilities on par with virtually every top program in the country
Western Kentucky University
Kentucky University is in the midst of a transformation - physical,
intellectual, cultural and economic – and is becoming A Leading American
University with International Reach. Whether in a neighboring community
or in a distant country, Western Kentucky University faculty and
students are engaged in relevant applied research
that provides solutions to real problems.Western Kentucky University is home to many highly ranked and nationally-recognized academic programs such as Journalism and Broadcasting, Education, Engineering, Business and our award winning speech and debate team. With steady enrollment growth for 15 consecutive years, more than 21,100 students grace our campuses in Bowling Green, Glasgow, Owensboro and the Elizabethtown area.
We also send students each semester to Harlaxton College in Grantham,
England and other students circumnavigate the globe with the Semester at Sea program just to name a few.
STUDY GROUP University Preparatory Programs
STUDY GROUP university preparatory programs to the following universities:
- James Mason University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Long Island University, Brookville, New York
- University of Maine, Orono, Maine
- Roosevelt University, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Southern Maine, Portland and Gorham, Maine
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
- Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania
KAPLAN International College
And via KAPLAN International College to the following universities:
- Merrimack College
- Quinnipiac University
- Pace University
- Northeastern University