Free Application for Scholarships
University of Birmingham, UK
Apply early for 2019 & secure a place!
WHY STUDY AT UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM?
When you choose to study here at Birmingham, you’ll benefit from an outstanding education from one of the top 100 universities in the world. You’ll be part of a diverse international community in a vibrant and exciting city, right at the heart of the UK.
A GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
- Birmingham is a leading, global top 100 university.
- The University is recognised in the top 1% of universities across the world.
- We are a member of the elite Russell Group of UK universities.
- Birmingham is the first Russell Group, and global top 100 university to establish a campus in Dubai.
- Birmingham has one of the largest international student communities in the UK, with 5000 students from 150 countries.
BIRMINGHAM THE CITY
In the glorious heart of England, Birmingham is a diverse, modern and exciting city with a long cultural and intellectual heritage.
Less than two hours from London, Birmingham is situated in a prime, central location in the country, and offers everything you could desire from a capital city, within easy reach of the picturesque English countryside.
- Catch the train from University Station to Birmingham New Street in eight minutes.
- With Birmingham International Airport on your doorstep, travelling to mainland Europe couldn’t be easier.
- Birmingham is the youngest city in Europe, with under-25s accounting for nearly 40% of its population.
- With over 8,000 acres of parks and open space, Birmingham is one of the greenest cities in the UK.
- All faiths are well represented in Birmingham, with more than 650 churches, mosques, synagogues and temples across the city.
Students - Welcome to University of Nottingham
Apply for Scholarship Here!
As Spaces are limited, apply soon to avoid disappointment.
“A dynamic mix of medieval and modern”
Forever associated with Robin Hood, a sheriff and green tights… Nottingham is a dynamic county capital with big-city aspirations, fascinating historical sights and a buzzing music and club scene thanks to its spirited student population.